Highly Experienced in the fitting of Soft Disposable, Conventional, Rigid, Mini Scleral or Prosthetic Design Lenses.
Nobody goes blind from Keratoconus, but your visual potential could be compromised by misdiagnosis & poorly fitted contact lenses.
With over 30 years experience in the field of Keratoconus, John Boyce has an unwavering commitment to maximising your visual potential with the utmost in rigid lens comfort.
Boyce Optometry: 'Helping you achieve and maintain your maximum visual potential'.
Boyce Optometry Contact Lens Centre is located in the beachside community of Burleigh Heads, right in the centre of Australia's fastest growing city, the Gold Coast.
We are INDEPENDENT optometrists and have practiced in this location for over 20 years. INDEPENDENCE means we are NOT RESTRICTED by commercial corporate pressures, and are free to obtain the very best optical treatment for our patients' needs, from wherever it is available.
Our Services Include
- Comprehensive Eye Exams for Spectacles and Contact Lenses
- Contact Lens Fitting for Keratoconus, Diseased Corneas, Scarred Corneas and Post Corneal Grafts
- Diabetic Eye Examinations
- Eye Disease Detection and Monitoring
- Digital Retinal Scanning
- Digital 3D Corneal Topography
- Computerized Fields Examinations
- Contact Lens Instructions for Health, Handling and Care
- Contact Lens Repolishing on the premises
- Frame Repairs and Re-alignment
Consultations are bulk billed* wherever possible and we have HICAPS direct billing for those with private health insurance.
Boyce Optometry App
Check out our LINKS page for both Google Play and iTunes store link.